What is Systematic Kinesiology?
- Addressing biochemical, emotional and structural needs as well as subtle energies, kinesiology is a safe, effective therapy that uses gentle muscle testing to find imbalances in the body.
- It addresses the root cause, rather than the symptoms and allows the body to heal itself.
- First developed in the 1960s by Dr. George Goodheart, a chiropractor, it has been continually refined and developed to include the best of both Eastern and Western philosophies and techniques.
- Today, the techniques are practised worldwide by doctors, dentists, chiropractors, naturopaths, nutritionists, athletes, performers and many more.
- Kinesiology is gentle, non-invasive and holistic.
- The muscle testing provides an accurate tool to quickly get to the root of the problem and take the guesswork away.
Where do I practise?
Treatments and teaching for Kinesiology in Frome, Somerset are available from my home in Nunney.
Parking in the lane where I live is usually very easy.
Access to my clinic does involve quite a few steps and two flights of stairs.
For more information about treatments or kinesiology courses, or to make an appointment, please contact me:
Rosie Dowbekin A.S.K., T.A.S.K.
01373 836 722