What is Systematic Kinesiology?
- Addressing biochemical, emotional and structural needs as well as subtle energies, kinesiology is a safe, effective therapy that uses gentle muscle testing to find imbalances in the body.
- It addresses the root cause, rather than the symptoms and allows the body to heal itself.
- First developed in the 1960s by Dr. George Goodheart, a chiropractor, it has been continually refined and developed to include the best of both Eastern and Western philosophies and techniques.
- Today, the techniques are practised worldwide by doctors, dentists, chiropractors, naturopaths, nutritionists, athletes, performers and many more.
- Kinesiology is gentle, non-invasive and holistic.
- The muscle testing provides an accurate tool to quickly get to the root of the problem and take the guesswork away.
Where do I practise?
Kinesiology Treatments are available by appointment at my clinic near Frome in Somerset.
Parking in the lane outside is usually very easy.
Access to my the treatment room does involve quite a few steps and two flights of stairs.
For more information about treatments or kinesiology courses, or to make an appointment, please contact me:
Rosie Dowbekin A.S.K., T.A.S.K.
01373 836 722