I have been working with children for many years and find kinesiology is an exceptional therapy for children as it offers safe, effective alternatives to many childhood disorders.
Kinesiology treatments in Frome for babies and children might help:
- Improve the immune system – fewer coughs and colds
- Identify food sensitivities and allergies
- Address digestive disorders
- Identify causes of bed wetting
- Improve skin conditions – eczema, acne, etc.
- Find the cause and solution to glue ear, blocked nose, asthma, etc.
- Address attention and hyperactivity problems, dyslexia and dyspraxia
- Advise on optimum nutrition in the run-up to exams
- Balanced mood can be achieved by addressing diet, supplementing with brain supporting nutrients and using brain balancing exercises
Kinesiology can take the guesswork away and achieve the best possible result – a happy, healthy and relaxed child.
When working with babies and younger children, it is necessary to use a surrogate (this can be the mother, father or a friend). I first assess the surrogate’s muscle function and temporarily strengthen any weak muscles. Then the surrogate makes skin to skin contact with the child and, if any previously strong muscles now weaken, we know the weakness is coming from the child. As son as you break contact with the child, the muscle is strong again.
It can save a lot of time, when working with young children, to have background information in advance. I will usually ask you to fill out a questionnaire and return it to me before the appointment.